We are looking for
Senior C++ Developer
Whirr Crew is looking for a Sr. C++ Developer with fintech experience with 5+ years of experience. We are looking for senior and mid-level C++ engineers to join our team and help us take our OMS and the desktop application to the next level. Successful candidates will be expected to write clean, well-architected C++ code and its respective tests.
Domain: IT services, Trading
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Created to cater to the unique needs of professional traders, our client strives to satisfy the needs of today and unlock the opportunities for tomorrow. By combining a powerful backend OMS system with a user-friendly interface into a functions-rich innovative tailor-made software the company targets granting the customers a competitive advantage in the market. Their flagship product is an industry-leading equity trading platform providing real-time transaction processing, trading, market monitoring, and more. Its unparalleled speed allows traders to reduce risks by reacting to rapidly changing market conditions in a timely manner. Product provides traders with advanced features that allow identifying and filtering out white noise to obtain the signals they need. It enables better decision-making and puts the odds in favor of traders.
- 5+ years of experience with C++
- Experience with CMake
- Experience with libraries like boost and poco
- Experience with Docker, PostgreSQL, RESTful and gRPC APIs
- Experience with Jira, GitLab, SonarQube
- Good understanding of software architecture and the ability to write clean code.
- An almost compulsive need for well-tested code, and always include comprehensive tests in their PRs.
- The ability to perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- The ability to communicate with Nova stakeholders to gather requirements and make informed decisions.
- Experience in the financial industry will be considered a plus.
- Excellent experience of multithreading and producer-consumer is a MUST
You'll have the chance to work on cutting-edge technologies and modern development practices, gaining valuable experience and staying at the forefront of the industry.